The West Midlands Adult Cystic Fibrosis Centre, based on ward 26, has in-patient and out-patient facilities and all of our the multidisciplinary team are accommodated within the centre.
Our Facilities include the following;
- 10 Out-patient consultation rooms
- 20 single bedded rooms for in-patient stays with en-suite bathroom facilities and a fridge. This includes a separate unit comprising of 4 single bedded rooms with en-suite bathroom facilities for patients suffering from more resistant infections.
- Treatment rooms for outpatient procedures
- Fully equipped and air-conditioned gymnasium
- Kitchen - which has the facility to produce freshly prepared food for patients in addition to the main hospital menu.
- Outside patio balcony area for patients and their families to use.